Friday, May 26, 2006

The New Microsoft Word!

I just installed the new Microsoft Office 2007 beta 2 and I have to say I am quite impressed with the new look! It has actually made things so much simpler, less clutter. As my new layout, I am using the new blog publishing capability. I just need to type my blog out on word, and directly click on the publish button and it publishes it to blogger.com the moment i enter my username and password!I can just about do anything in this page, except pictures which you may have to add later! Highly impressive, very easy to use, now am really awaiting the entry of Vista(as optimistic as i can be) and the new Microsoft Office when it does release its final version!! Not the greatest Microsoft fan but this looks like a winner as far as a layout for the program goes and for me!!(scroll till the bottom to view the full layout:D)



Template taken off :Template can be viewed at
The New Microsoft Word

15 comments:

Mythreyee said...

wow.. did u create da template yerself? or is der sum option 4 dis sorta thing on office 2007??? n i dunno, iv neva been bothered abt d appearance of word.. totally used 2 shortcuts n stuff... n a normal user gen dusnt use all d visible options.. so i dunno if it makes a diff... shud c if der r ne internal improvements... dus it chek da windows version b4 da dwnld? i wanted 2 dwnld ie 7, but wasnt able 2 coz i got a pirated xp :P

n btw, luks like uv recovered frm da blog-block? :) i seem 2 hav missed a lot. wil read up.. :)

twip said...

oi loosu...I mean errrr...interesting template...hyuk hyuk hyuk....

*dodges anything that might be thrown at her by yogi*

:D

Yogi said...

@mythreyee

A layout i made, have been making layouts for every post now, nice layout isnt it heh , how yuo been? well you could make it genuine if you did a few steps :D

@TP

*throws king sized watermelon!*

Yogi said...

@TP again

i think you must have viewed the layout without the spacers!!now it must look better, slight mistake in code :D

Anonymous said...

damn neat boo? now u can come home and install it for me! heh and show me all the cool new stuff!

Mythreyee said...

wow, man! u r goddamn joblez, rnt u?! makin ne layouts 4 EVERY post?! u got sum s/w do easily do da job or dya work wid da code fully??? n yea, da layout is fantastic.. gr8 job!

Mythreyee said...

*new layouts :P

Yogi said...

@mythreyee
pretty much im the most jobless you can get even with work heh :)..i just like making new layouts with every post!

Yogi said...

@boo

yes boo will install for you also!!:)

Anonymous said...

yay when u coming home..my comps in wierd condition heh scared to turn it on..
;)....waiting for ur blog on "THE ROTOHALER " wish u could have sound on that one heh
:P :P

Yogi said...

a one liner(worder!) from my cheerleader!! :D

Abhinav said...

that IS cool... so you can type out your blog on word, and then upload the pic on your Nokia N Series phone! Man do these guys miss out on anything?

Yogi said...

@abhinav

Yep thats salesmanship for you!!

@Sharon

Very soon, boo , very soon!!

@Woodie

and a "G" and an "I", how difficult was that???

Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

Anonymous said...

Nice! Where you get this guestbook? I want the same script.. Awesome content. thankyou.
»