Thursday, August 07, 2008

boredom?

Absolute boredom made me create this layout, lots of new things in life, work, place, people - so guess it was time for a change in this too!

Rewrote the entire code from scratch to make it forward compatible - but as always my first layouts after long periods of time will always be black..

Why the lady silhouette, I really dont know, but thought it looked quite cool so decided to put it as the layout..

Hopefully I should be continuing on new layouts every now and then, until then, version black!

5 comments:

twip said...

I wonder if absolute boredom will force me to post again. I need a muse. o_o

Yogi said...

:) im sure you just need to write!

MNEMONIX said...

looks more an bond movie opening... he he he!!!

Yogi said...

tan tan tan tan taa daaa

starry said...

looks cool.how are you doing?