Saturday, June 24, 2006

The comic in me!

Disclaimer : The Author, during this post suffered bouts of frustration and anxiety due to high levels of stress in not doing any work for the past week and therefore expresses his readers to keep an open mind and try accept that the Author was sober during the entire process of design of the layout as well as the post.

Before anyone says anything about the woman in the layout, i thought it was a super vector done by someone whom i cant credit to now, cos i dont know who the author is, so thank you anonymous-sexy-lady-vector-creating-person!!!

I have always been considered this funny person who keeps ppl under constant laughter stress (too much laughter is stress you know!) or atleast get the customary grin(actually stating please-make-this-fellow-shut-up!)..oh well, bottom line of all those hyphenated words, i guess i make ppl smile!

The more I realise this gift..(or curse), the more I try making it possible in any situation, and its fun in a way too!!even using things around you, for instance, the msot dejected ppl around town are the ones who flunk the CA(chartered accountancy) exam the first time..it hits them like a brick, so you just tell em a lil joke(probably old, but a guy whos written it for the first time has never heard it for sure!)..There is a church opposite the institute which says "JESUS NEVER FAILS" and under than in small scratches some guy actually has written "ASK HIM TO GO WRITE THE CA EXAM!"(Its actually there or was unless they repainted the wall!!)..and bingo a smile!!

The ones who have been tortured by my irritating sense of humour are not allowed to comment on this post..ok ok thats everyone, fine, but somewhere sometime, if someone who reads my post is down, just try and reach me, might make you smile or atleast want to kill someone, takes the down part away(now that sounded like a well made american ad for wrigleys chewing gum or something)!!:)

P.S. The disclaimer didnt work did it??

18 comments:

twip said...

ok I do admit (albeit grudgingly) that you are comical, but people DO NOT belive his disclaimers!

:P

Yogi said...

@WP

its true!!:P heh

@reflextions

before you even comment, the effects wore off in the morning and this is the night, capiche??

Why Am I said...

u change ur blog templates faster tht u change ur underwear am guessing!!...oh ur funny awriteee:P:)....

Yogi said...

@why am i

uh what underwear??*checks*

Yogi said...

@why am i ..again!

and the whole idea of me blogging was to change layout for every blog, so let me keep doing it while i still can!!!i have tried freezing on layouts, just not working!

Mythreyee said...

heyyy, dat lady has a lil bita tummy too!!!! :D :D me'sa happy! :P

Yogi said...

@mythreyee

romba theva!!

Mythreyee said...

hehe.. u thot i visited ur blog 2 read yer posts, eh? :P

Yogi said...

well some ppl do you know!!(i think!)

Raju said...

What night??? I couldn’t believe it was a vector image!...It's quite neat! and it's nice and colourful...
Heh heh keep making me laugh that's what you're around for...that's why you’re my friend...else I'll keep brooding...and I'll pout!...you HAVE seen me pout...it's not a pretty sight!

Yogi said...

@reflextions

NOT THE POUT!!PL NOT THE POUT!!!:D man, thanks for making me your personal comedian(atleast sounds better than clown!!), and yep thats a vector, quite amazin na, danke about the layout!

AWY said...

well. thank u for commenting on my depressing post. i bet u'll never return to my blog... so i wont say 'keep visiting!'

nice layout, btw..

Yogi said...

@anna

oy, it was just for the post wil keep visiting, hold on im the laugh machine! my first client!!

SCRIBBLEZ TO WAKEUP said...

Me say n swear it is a GIFT!!! I may not be a joker but I just keep laughing for almost anything and tht cheers the people arnd me...I wonder why I keep laughing...They think they r funny n very humorous ppl as I laugh so much to wht they say!!! Bringing a laugh n a smile to anyone , anywhere is great man!!

Yogi said...

@scribblez

THANKS!!:)), read my next post its a tear jerker(through laughter for a change!)heh

Anonymous said...

another joke to add on the CA misery :) apparently there was this guy who wrote on every single brick on the walls of the CA institute "this brick was paid for by my exam fees"
heh heh
luckily, some ppl escape ;)

Yogi said...

@shyam

DAM i forgot that one, should have put that one on too!!!:D, man those were seriously the days!maybe put in some from brats journal of the classes too!

Why Am I said...

ok change ur template...underwear...nething:P....change is goodd